The Hands-On, Integrated, 5-Level, Active Learning Design, Less-is-More, Three-Year Science & Math Curriculum….
- Level 1: 3 Year Overview: Theme and Project Flowchart
- Level 2: Single Year Overviews: Theme and Project Flowcharts
- Level 3: Single Quarter Project “Challenge-Trees”: Visual Learning Goals for One Quarter of One Year of the Matter*Energy*Life Cycle
- Level 4: Single Quarter Syllabus: Detailed Project Credit-Checklists (Pass/Try Again) and Achievement-Based Grading Ladders for all Projects in One Semester.
- Level 5: Project Handouts and Models of Excellence: All the materials students need to prepare for a given Project’s Pass/Try Again Exit Exam: sample: math-science challenge problems, lab report layout guidelines, quickstart guide to using the USB Shot microscope, etc…
presented in 3 cycles, for grades: K-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th–WILL GO HERE….